Tuesday 15 January 2013

State of the Street - December 2012

For the last month of December, as always, I've had a think and a blog about some of the stories that we saw on our screens. There's a bit of a rant with a dose of sarcasm about the whole Peter/Carla/Nick/Leanne gubbins. I do like all four actors, though, so even if it's feeling more like a merry-go-round these days, I still enjoy watching them.

I've been wanting to smack David for his attitude towards Kylie for awhile and I bet he'll get a comeuppance for it soon enough as we plunge into another Platt family crisis.

Tyrone and Kirsty's drama ramped up and Fiz became involved in a compelling and watchable story. We have a couple of weeks to wait to see if the wedding goes off or not but things have to break soon and not just Tyrone's bones! I don't think things will be over after the wedding, though, I imagine there will still be a bit more row to hoe there.

There was some silliness to offset the drama but then it descended from silly to the downright ludicrous.

Read the State of the Street for December here.




Follow the Bluenose CorrieBlog on Twitter and Facebook

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...