Friday 27 July 2012

Things I liked and didn't like about the wedding episodes

(This post was originally posted on the Coronation Street Blog June 2012, reposted to this blog with permission.)

Now that Rita and Dennis are on honeymoon, we can look back on the wedding day and relive the good, the bad and the ugly. I loved the wedding vows, I loved that Ken, Dennis' oldest friend was the best man. I liked Norris being put in his place when the wedding went through after all. I just wished Dennis had connected a fist in his smug little face!

I didn't like Sophie's wedding outfit and was a bit confused as to how Kirsty knew where Tina was but I think I need to rewatch that. There was a lot of time Kirsty was out of contact and she may have been setting up the sting at that time. Tina had time to call her while she waited for Rick.

The Jubilee party stuff was ok but I was disappointed that Nick didn't dress up. I even thought of who he could have gone as.

Want to find out? For more good/bad/ugly, click here.


Follow the Bluenose CorrieBlog on Twitter and Facebook

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...