Wednesday 5 October 2011

John Stape, Serial Idiot

(This post was originally posted by Chewy and me on the Coronation Street Blog in January 2011.)

He's been dubbed 'Frank Spencer with a bad temper' - Poor John hasn't had it easy, what with people randomly dropping dead around him at inconvenient times.

He must be the only serial killer/ex-kidnapper in soap that people feel sorry for, he obviously goes into things with the best of intentions, but somehow it always ends up going wrong for the poor soul.

I bet he wished he just stayed a drama teacher now. I have to wonder though, what does the future hold for the poor guy? I'm covinced there will be another death before he is discovered.

And further to that, Come walk with me through a brief history of the shenanigans of John Stape, former English Teacher of this parish. Try to follow the twists and turns in his  Coronation Street journey around the bend to madness for surely, that is where he is heading.

With a third death at his feet, he's about to snap under the weight of the guilt. I'm sure it won't be long before he's a gibbering heap muttering "I only wanted to teach!" Read about it here.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...