Thursday 30 March 2017

Sam Robertson: "I love Adam Barlow's camel coat"

(This post was originally posted by Flaming Nora on the Coronation Street Blog March 2017, reposted to this blog with permission.)

In this week's Inside Soap magazine there's a good interview with Sam Robertso, who plays Adam Barlow in Coronation Street.

Sam is asked a whole load of questions sent in by fans and answers them as best as he can. There's one question that made me laugh out loud when I read the answer to it.

Q: "Do you have a favourite item in Adam's wardrobe?"
A: "I love his camel coat - he wears that a lot because I insist on it. It's from Reiss and it's expensive.  So I feel rich when I'm wearing it. It makes me happy!"

Sam also says he would bring back Craig Charles, who played Lloyd Mullaney, to the show if he could. I can only agre with that.




NEW! Coronation Street Blog - the book.
A must for all Corrie fans!


Follow the Bluenose CorrieBlog on Twitter and Facebook

1 comment:

Unknown said...

That coat is expensive!? Drives me bonkers because it's a really poor fit. Kinda' thought it was a deliberate thing to show that Adam thinks he's stylish but can't quite afford to carry it off.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...