Monday 22 July 2013

Corrie Canada weekly awards for July 15 - 22

Start as you mean to go on award: Anna already attacked Tina in public, she's taking on Tim now and doesn't care who knows.
Grumpy Guts award: Norris. I'm surprised he has any customers left, and all.

Mother Hubbard Award: The cupboard is bare at Faye's.

Lost Sheep award: Hayley has belled the cat. So to speak.
Pants on Fire award: David "I'm not bothered about revenge" Platt.
Something up her sleeve award: I'm pretty sure Emily is winding up Norris. Never mind that he's sincerely apologized. and I think Rita might be in on it.

Splitting Hairs award: Norris says he didn't go on at Emily to get her to sign over the house. But he did moan and gripe about all her relatives wanting it and where would that leave poor old Norris?

Two Timing award: Ryan got caught exchanging numbers and saliva with a woman he met in a club.

Crawling out of the woodwork award: Student night, in the middle of summer, when the students have gone home. Where did they all come from?

Confidante award: Why could they be putting Tina in David's path these days? Pure friendship? Or are they working up to something else? Revenge Sex?

Rubbing her nose in it award: Mary really put Gail in her place, for both age and relationship failures!

Lines of the week:
Gail "Why do I always get it in the neck?" (because you can't keep your mouth shut)
Kylie "It's more like something David would do" (yet still they haven't figured it out)
Roy "The die is cast. I just have to live with it" (Superb stuff!)
Tina "David the husband. Not David the Haunted"
Peter "I don't think any woman I've ever been in a relationship with can say she was bored" (but that isn't necessarily a good thing)
Sylvia "Buy yourself some Tibetan bells. Dab on essential oil of Rama lama ding dong"
Sinead to Katy "You're more of a mug than me!"
Norris "I can't abide to see people gossiping" (Pot? Kettle?)
Kylie "If you'd done that to me, you'd be groveling through a mouthful of broken teeth"
Sean "Hi Honey, I'm homo!"
Mary "I've always considered myself a student of life, though mother reckoned I failed my entrance exam"


Follow the Bluenose CorrieBlog on Twitter and Facebook

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

According to the closed-captioning, Tina said "not David the hothead.".

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...