Friday 13 October 2017

David Bowie's most famous songs, Coronation Street style

(This post was originally posted by Flaming Nora on the Coronation Street Blog September 2017, reposted to this blog with permission.)


News in today that David Bowie loved nothing more behind-the-scenes at his gigs than to catch up with Coronation Street has set me thinking.  Now then, I'm a huge David Bowie fan and have been since I first became interested in music, as a young girl.  And as you know, I'm a huge Coronation Street fan too.

And so, without any further ado, here we go with David Bowie's most famous songs, Coronation Street style.

Queen Bitch


Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch-Changes


Life on Mars?



John, I'm Only Dancing



The Man Who Sold The (Under)World



Lady Stardust



Be My Wife



Oh! You Pretty Things




Rebel, Rebel


China Girl


Diamond Dogs



Ashes to Ashes




Can you think of any more, Corrie fans?

And did you know that Jimi Hendrix was also a Coronation Street fan? Read more on that here.







Tvor @tvordlj on Twitter

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...