Wednesday 18 May 2016

Who's the right man for Audrey - Freddie or Ken?

Now then, I like Audrey Roberts. I also like this new fella Freddie on Coronation Street.  And I'm quite fond of Ken.  But who would YOU like to see Audrey go on a proper date with and start a relationship with?

I vote for Freddie, he's far more fun than Ken will ever be.  Audrey is a flighty piece and there's still a lot of life left in her. She doesn't want to be tied down to Ken and his cardigans, just yet, does she?

You can keep your Ken. Let Audrey have a fling with Freddie, I say, and the sooner the better!



Follow the Bluenose CorrieBlog on Twitter and Facebook

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Freddie!

Anonymous said...

I thought Ken was too soon with Nessa as Freddie would be too soon with Audrey after the death of his wife but I think he would be a better fit with her, more lively and not at all boring.

Karen

Daithi_c said...

Yes, Freddie would give Audrey more
of an outgoing, fun filled life than
Ken could offer.

Perhaps Ken and Rita could share a nice
quiet drink whenever he gets tired of Tracy
and she get fed up listening to Norris ;)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...