Thursday 9 April 2009

I wasn't influenced, honest!

Yellow!Though we haven't seen it yet in Canada, Julie, Kirk's girlfriend, has been sporting a jaunty yellow handbag (purse) and a fuscia coat on UK screens. I can't say i'm keen on the two colours together but the yellow bag is quite nice. A couple of weeks ago i found myself in a shoe/bag store and spotted a bright yellow bag. Not really the same style as Julie's but similar in colour. I didn't even think about it at the time and i didn't buy it but the other day the weather here was very dark and dreary and rainy. I decided to go see if the yellow bag was still there because my day needed brightening up. It was!! See? Julie's bag didn't occur to me at the time i bought it but i thought of it after. Don't worry. A hot pink coat is not in my future. Red? Maybe.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...