Saturday 11 April 2009

Last post on the Michael Le Vell night (maybe)

Well, unless i come across something else, that is.

Got this article in my mailbox via Google news feed and it's a short interview with Neville MacKay who hosted our Evening With this year (and did a fab job too!). He is apparently from the south end of Nova Scotia, a place called Middle Ohio in rural Shelburne County. The Shelburne Vanguard had a little piece on him with regards to the show. He mainly talked about his involvement, saying how early people were lining up and his 20 minute crowd warmup (and they loved it!). The article also mentioned the Downeast Streeters which is always good :) Neville himself is a celebrity as well, so he had many of his own fans at the event and signed lots of autographs. Not only was there a signable photo card in each program of Michael, there was also one of Neville and it sounds like he autographed quite a few. I might have got one myself if i'd had a program! I did manage to get one of Michael's photo cards from a leftover program during the time people were lining up for autographs. I think Neville had left by the time i had managed to get my hands on a program though i did see him earlier and had my photo taken with him at least.

I also heard a CBC radio interview Michael had done on Q. He did mention being here in Halifax first and said we were all "mental" with a laugh. I don't think he meant it as a bad thing, more, maybe, that we were all good fun. I hope so, anyway :))

3 comments:

Barb G-C said...

Did you see Michael Le Vell on CBC's Steven and Chris this past week? http://www.cbc.ca/stevenandchris/fullvideo.html?id=1093085092&playlist=d4680e72b53e042ae2df78ab5a9f4925db547f13

Tvor said...

Excellent stuff, thanks Barb!
For others... it's April 14th's show, episode 122.

Tvor said...

He's also done a similar video on The Hour
http://www.cbc.ca/thehour/videos.html?id=1094071522

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...