Sunday 16 January 2011

Corrie Crazy airs again tonight

Corrie Crazy is on CBC Newsworld tonight at 8 p.m. for any of you that missed it the first two times around. For any new readers, this is a documentary that was made last year about why Coronation Street is so popular with Canadian fans.

The host is Debbie Travis who is a fan herself, and born in the Manchester area. She takes you to Manchester with some footage shot at Granada studios with some of the cast as well as on location to a shoot at a train station. The second half of the documentary tells about the stories of fans in Canada from various parts of the country including right here in Halifax!

I was a part of the documentary along with my fiance (who gives me Corrie presents for Christmas and even wrote me a song about Corrie this year!) who i met in a Corrie chat room 7 years ago. They also sent a film crew to a local ping and they went on one of the naval vessels to talk to Mark, a sailor friend of mine.

1 comment:

Suburban Princess said...

I watched it a few weeks ago and was delighted to see a guy I went to school with being interviewed!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...