Thursday 13 January 2011

I need your opinion, dear readers

Currently, this blog is, for the most part, spoiler free.

But...would you like any of the following types of posts to appear on this blog? Either of these two types of blog posts will probably involve spoilers but I would use my discretion and continue not to reveal any major plot spoilers (I.e. Gail's in jail and there's going to be a trial, that's pretty obvious, but the verdict shall remain unposted until it's aired)

1. Preview of next week's Corrie (in Canada). Obviously these will be spoilers and I can link to the corrie.net site where the spoilers will actually be decribed in further detail, with just a few brief statements about what's coming up.

2. Upcoming casting/new character spoilers which may involve some minor spoilers to do with a new character (i.e. they may be a love interest for someone else)

3. Returning character spoilers.

And while i'm at it, would you prefer the Lines of the Week to stay with the Sunday Comments or shall i leave them with the weekly awards?

What say you?

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

I would love to see those 'mini - spoilers' in print. Even links to them if I want to learn more. As a dedicated Corrie watcher for the last 5 yrs, I have, of course, gone to the other Corrie site (where I found the link to the Bluenose) and found out spoilers that were going to happen. I think a lot of ppl in Canada do this - kind of like peeking at a present that you know isn't going to come for 10 months. I love finding out whats coming for COrrie. Returning Character and all. I'm for it!

Pantagruelle said...

The Lines of the Week and the Weekly Awards make a great combo.

I'd prefer no mini-spoilers in the text of the blog, but links to them that test my ability to resist the urge to click would be fun.

I can only watch Corrie online at the end of the week, so I'm already a week behind as it is, sadly. Just reading the summary of each episode on the CBC website before I watch them is spoiler enough.

Suzanne said...

I can't get enough of Coronation Street. Personally, I am okay with Spoilers as I love to read ahead anyway.

Suburban Princess said...

I like the spoilers...but we can read them all over the place.

SillyNilly said...

yes; I love spoilers!

Anonymous said...

I don't mind spoilers at all. After all we can go to the UK ITV site and see what is currently happening there. I just love reading others opinions and view points on Corrie. I agree that it is kinda like peeking at the presents before you open them. I think that knowing what happens before it does makes you watch more closely when it occurs on the screen.

Unknown said...

I like spoilers but I know not everyone does, so links to them make sense!

Rebecca said...

I've been reading this blog since the start and I think you're doing a great job. I like the spoilers, but can also really cheat and get them on the UK site ;) Lines of the week, awards, ect are always fun. I've also been looking for places to get Corrie merchandise over here without spending an arm and a leg!

Tvor said...

Thanks Rebecca.
There are a couple of places to get Corrie stuff in Canada. You can order through CBC and there's also Blighty's Tuck Store http://www.blightys.com/ They have stores in the Toronto area and also do some online sales.

Anonymous said...

As others have said there are many, many places to get what are detailed spoilers to us Corrie fans in Canada. I prefer as few detailed spoilers as possible, though enjoy the tantalizing preview you're currently using. Thanks too for the background and news which helps me enjoy the show that much more.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...