Monday 7 February 2011

Corrie Weekly Awards: for Jan. 31 - Feb 4

(This post was originally posted by me on the Coronation Street Blog in April, 2010, reposted with permission.)

I married my mother award: Gold Star: Steve. Does anyone else think Becky's new hair looks a lot like Liz's current style?

I want to go back to jail award: Iron star: Stape of course. (Kidnapping wasn't bad enough, let's try identity theft.)

Shallow crisis du jour award: Tin star: Rosie flouncing because her fella wasn't a footballer after all.

High Noon award: Gold Star: Rita and Audrey glaring daggers at each other and sniping insults.

Irony of the week award: Bryan, Stapid's boss urging him to "just be himself."



Ordinary but sexy award: Gold Star: Jason! (Personally, I'd choose Trevor)

Desperation isn't pretty award: Gold Star: Natasha salivating and babbling after Nick
Silver Star: Graeme persuing Natasha and Rosie.


Lines of the Week:
Michelle to Ryan: "Is this connected to the mood I see before me?"
Stape: "What harm would I be doing?" (Doh)
Deirdre: "It can't be easy for Fiz living with someone that's never satisfied." Ken: "I won't ask you how you know that."
Kirk "She lols at all my jokes" Graeme "And this is a real woman, not a virtual one?"
Michelle: "Did you eat your mam out of house and home?" Graeme: "No, I set fire to it"
Becky "First social worker that looks down her nose at me, I'm gonna clock her" (yeah, that'll help)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...