Thursday 3 February 2011

Jack P. Shepherd celebrates 10 years on Corrie

(This post was originally posted by Flaming Nora on the Coronation Street Blog in April, 2010, reposted to this blog with permission.)

Jack P. Shepherd, who plays David Platt on Coronation Street, is celebrating being part of the show for 10 years.

In a good, long interview with the Mirror, Jack says: "I've been David Platt almost as long as I've been Jack Shepherd, which is weird! But I've enjoyed it...it doesn't feel like a decade. David's an idiot! I wouldn't be his friend. I wouldn't give him the time of day. But I love playing him and I don't see why I couldn't be here in another 10 years. By then he could own the Rovers or Underworld, or be an out-and-out thug. He could go either way."

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...