Tuesday 9 August 2011

Street Style: Julie Carp is Corrie’s Sweetheart!

JulieCarp
(This post was originally posted by Yoork on the Coronation Street Blog October, 2010, reposted to this blog with permission.)

I want to start out by saying that I have always admired Julie Carp's mod girl style.  I have wanted to do a Street Style edition on her for ages.  The only problem is that most of the lovely vintage pieces that Julie wears are REALLY hard to find!  Even something similar.  Well, I couldn’t find that lovely blue cupcake number that she wore a couple epi’s ago, but I was in luck and I did find Julie Carp’s highly coveting pink and white polka-heart dress!

Isn't it completely fabulous?  I know a lot of us out there must just love this but could never see themselves having the guts to pull it off.  But, just look how fantastic it looks on Julie!

I do not know if Julie’s dress came from this shop, but I found this dead-ringer at Vivien of Holloway online.  I think Julie’s poor old spinster sister Eileen needs to get to Vivien’s ASAP, don’t you?  Get the dress HERE.* Check out all the other lovely pieces that Vivien of Holloway has to offer!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I thought Julie looked absolutely lovely.When she walked into the restaurant I thought wow,so Julie.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...