Tuesday 6 September 2011

"If this bar was a person its name would be Leanne"

I have had something on my mind all day today and its all because this show.  I watched the episode which aired here on Thursday which saw Leanne succumb to Nick by launching herself at him following the opening of their new bar and three glasses of champagne on an empty stomach.

I am such a fan of Nick and Leanne and I must warn you this isn't my first blog about them and it won't be my last.

I have been swooning all day over the show.  Hands up ladies who would have done the same following all of that praise.  I would have been his after being called magnificent personally (lol).  He gave her the one thing Peter couldn't, the Joinery.

1 comment:

Tvor said...

Now, see, I think Peter and Leanne are perfect for each other. I hate how Nick is so manipulative.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...