Wednesday 15 August 2012

Alison King talks about her four month Corrie break


Alison King, who plays Carla Connor in Coronation Street, has told What's On TV that she's ready for her four month break from Corrie to spend more time with her family this summer.
The actress has had a dramatic year playing factory boss Carla Connor, and her character is set to leave the country for a few months with boyfriend Peter Barlow (Chris Gascoyne).

"It's three years since I had a baby (daughter Daisy Mae) and I've been working for all of that time so I haven't been able to spend too much time with my family," Alison said.

"I plan to have a nice holiday and spend time at home getting jobs done on the house, all very normal stuff. But I love playing Carla and I'll be back at work on October 1."

Follow the Bluenose CorrieBlog on Twitter and Facebook

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...