Wednesday 13 April 2016

Catherine Tyldesley signs new Coronation Street contract

(This post was originally posted by Flaming Nora on the Coronation Street Blog March 2016, reposted to this blog with permission.)

The tabloids are reporting today that Catherine Tyldesley, who plays Eva Price in Coronation Street, has signed a contract for her to stay on the show for another year.

And the papers reckon that her new contract is worth £100k.

Catherine recently said in interviews: "I adore Corrie... but there are lots of other things I want to do, and I want to be versatile, so it would be nice to go off and do other bits and pieces.

"But I would hope that no matter what happens, Corrie will always be somewhere I can come home to. I'd love to see Eva at 80-odd, still behind the Rovers bar with her boobs up to here, setting the world to rights."




Deirdre: A Life on Coronation Street - official ITV tribute to a soap icon. Available here.


Follow the Bluenose CorrieBlog on Twitter and Facebook

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...