Monday 5 December 2016

Corrie Canada Weekly Awards for Nov. 28 - Dec. 2

Fraud Squad award: Brian. Surely an official complaint to Environmental Health about a restaurant requires paperwork and an ticked off checklist of things the officer has investigated. And I doubt complainants would be required to meet the officer at the venue. Perhaps that's Brian's scam for free food.

Czar vs Tzar: Brilliant conversation between Brian and Roy about the merits of the term as relating to working in Recycling.

Curiosity killed the cat: Anna's going to punish Faye for stealing a phone and listened to the voice mail herself, anyway. Her curiosity caused her to alert Michael which in turn sent him to the building site and got him killed even if it was a heart attack, not any other kind of attack.

Phrase of doom: Eileen "First time in my life I'm not worried about the future" (agggh!)

Prig award: Daniel. Correcting peoples' grammar and geography and making a general annoyance of himself.

Long Lost Family award: Anna mentioned Kevin is going to visit his sister. His SISTER! (Debbie for those of you that don't know) The Barlows really did feel like family, even if they were bickering, teasing each other and Tracy trying to dig out Daniel's secrets.

Lines of the week:
Roy "There have been certain developments" (indeed. I guess Brian hasn't kept in touch with his old friends.)
Tracy "So you're the son of that slapper, Denise" (charming)
Peter to Daniel "You'll get used to Tracy. She's like this with everyone"
Gemma "I've got a gold boob tube, it makes me rack look massive" (classy)
Tracy "Daniel! He's like a mini-Dad" Peter "Yea, he's like the kid he always wanted" *wait a minute....*
Tracy about Peter "The last time he tried to use that cooker he tried to put his washing in it"
Phelan "I like me bacon well done, not me women" (harsh, but totally in character)
Sean "What's Aristotle got to do with cake?"
Sean about Norris "When it comes to the milk of human kindness, his has long since curdled"
Phelan to Michael "I win again"
Todd "I'm not your daughter, Mum, I'm just gay"
Tracy "You don't say much, do you, Daniel" (only enough to criticize and contradict folk)
Peter "Submariner to cabbie, that's the journey my life's taken me on" Tracy "By way of bigamy and bookie"


Follow the Bluenose CorrieBlog on Twitter and Facebook

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...