(This post was originally posted by Flaming Nora on the Coronation Street Blog November 2016, reposted to this blog with permission.)
This Christmas on Coronation Street, I would like to see the following:
1. Rita singing in the Rovers.
2. Tim getting drunk and seeing Santa Claus sitting on top of Sally's conservatory roof.
3. Gemma getting tiddly on sherry with Rita in her flat
4. Jenny flaming Bradley snogging the face off Johnny Connor at the Underworld Christmas party.
5. Ken to make a full recovery and kick some butt in the Barlow house.
6. Mary and Norris to share a kiss under the mistletoe.
7. Number 6 repeated, this time with Freddie and Audrey.
8. Eileen to throw Phelan out on Christmas Eve, he has to wander the streets in the snow.
9. Gail's sprouts to be cooked to perfection
10. Snow. Lots of snow. There's nothing quite as magical as a Weatherfield winter wonderland.
But never mind me, what would make YOUR Christmas viewing extra special on Corrie?
Follow the Bluenose CorrieBlog on Twitter and Facebook