Friday 2 December 2016

(Phelan Groovy) The Coronation Street viaduct song

(This post was originally posted by Flaming Nora on the Coronation Street Blog November 2016, reposted to this blog with permission.)

Here we go with our own version of the Simon & Garfunkel song (Feeling Groovy) The 59th Street Bridge Song.
Yes, it's (Phelan Groovy) The Coronation Street Viaduct Song.

Eileen, you move too fast
You got to make the morning last
Just kicking down the cobblestones
Looking for Todd and Phelan groovy
Hello Anna, what'cha knowing
I've come to watch your sad face groanin'
Ain't cha got no love for me?
Doo be doo doo, Phelan groovy 

I got bad deeds to do 
And scam schemes to keep
I'm an evil, mad man who sent Michael to sleep
Let the viaduct drop all its petals on me
Life I love you, Phelan groovy



Follow the Bluenose CorrieBlog on Twitter and Facebook

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...