Monday 6 February 2012

Peter and Carla - a match made in Hell?

(This post was originally posted by Seapenguin on the Coronation Street Blog in September 2011.)

Anyone else enjoying the crackling sexual tension between Peter and Carla just now? Chris Gascoyne and Alison King are two of the main reasons I'm still watching Coronation Street, and they are both absolutely terrific at the moment. I particularly liked Carla's defiant toss of the head as she marched into the Bistro while Peter finished his ciggie in the doorway (he seems to spend half his life finishing ciggies in doorways) after their bitter exchange about cosiness and in-laws. No Peter - I can't see Carla "doing cosy" either, to be honest. And I hope she never does. I'd really like to see them have an on-off torrid affair, and I can't wait to see what happens next.

And by the way - can Peter Barlow rock a suit! He looked fabulous in last night's episode.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...