Monday 13 May 2013

Corrie Canada Weekly awards for May 6 - 10

Wonderbra award: Katy really did have herself done up like a dog's dinner, tight dress, very high heels and push up bra.

Plank award: Chesney. Definitely

Pants on Fire award: Gary's lying about the ring.

Mary not-so-Bobbins award: Mary's making herself indispensible

Donald Trump award: Leanne drives a hard bargain.

X Factor award: Up and coming star Faye Windass?

Peeing contest: Rob and Peter are still at it, naturally Carla would think Peter and Rob will work well together. I don't think.

Smug award: Leanne and Nick.

Blast from the Past award: Ken compared Rob to Mike Baldwin. I've been saying that for months!

Buzzword award: Cappucinos and rebranding and Development Consultants. Rob is on a roll.



Lines of the week 
Deirdre "Oh Eileen. Not Ghost!" Eileen "Well, you're not the only one that likes a bit of pottery. It was either that or five menopausal women talking dirty" (lovely girly scene!)
Fiz to Chesney "You need to stop acting like some daft little kid and man up!" (I've been saying that for weeks)
Steve "I'll have you know I'm in great shape" Ryan "Yeah. Round is a shape"
Steve "I wouldn't be caught gambling if there wasn't an element of risk"
Mary to Dev "You can do this, you know, but it's a marathon, not a sprint"
Leanne "I'd say you got yourself a bargain there, Carla" Carla "And I'd say you're the luckiest cow in Manchester"
Peter "You've backed me into a corner" Carla "I've thrown you a lifeline"
Carla "Leanne knows the square root of chuff all"
Jason to Deirdre "Just the woman I've been looking for" Deirdre "Can I have that on film and play it back on a daily basis?"
Peter "We had a perfectly good coffee machine" Rob "What? Tea, coffee and botulism?"
Peter about Rob "He's like a human oil slick"


Follow the Bluenose CorrieBlog on Twitter and Facebook

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...