Monday 27 May 2013

Price family to be made into Corrie's top clan

(This post was originally posted by Flaming Nora on the Coronation Street Blog April 2013, reposted to this blog with permission.)


There's a Coronation Street spoiler today in today's Sun that says all members of the Price family, including the detested (in our house) St Ella, have been given another year's worth of work on the soap.

I'm happy to hear that Jane Danson (Leanne), Sue Johnston (Gloria) and Catherine Tyldesley (Eva) will all be staying on after Corrie bosses gave them one year contract extensions.

But St Ella's staying too and that does not gladden the heart of this Corrie fan. I won't bang on, you already know how much she spoils Corrie for me.

The Sun piece says that Corrie has started writing a host of new storylines which will make them the most heavily-featured characters in Weatherfield.

I wonder what Emmerdale's like these days? Anyone?



Follow the Bluenose CorrieBlog on Twitter and Facebook

3 comments:

Zagg said...

Is there some site on the web that is a save St. Stella site where millions sing her praise? I don't get it. I read nothing but negative comments about her all over the place, and still the powers that be keep jamming her story lines down our collective throats. This pub/fire story has left me wanting to see the backside of all of them. And now they're saying MORE story lines for the Price family? All I can say is I hope they all end badly for them. Is that wrong?

Rebecca said...

I'm with you, Zagg. I'm hoping they're getting more screen time to lead up to them leaving. Actually, Eva's grown on me in the past couple of months. I'd be ok if she stayed.

Lisa Dahling said...

Oh No - I absolutely cannot abide Stella either - or Karl. LOVE Gloria though! Gross.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...