Monday 4 November 2013

Corrie Canada weekly awards



Serendipity Award: Roy and Hayley's day in Blackpool was magic

Do This in Memory of Me: I don't think Roy will ever go to Blackpool again. It'll be too difficult.

Dog Pile on Steve award: Liz and Michelle are ganging up on Steve and rightly so in this case.

Adam and Eve award: Mary's apple! Loved that little conversation in the church.

Who are you award: Kylie's discovered David's dark side in the worst way. And Nick defended him because he doesn't want to lose Leanne.

Glossing over award: David seemed to let Maria think the split was only to do with Kylie's fling with his brother. Forgot to mention all the vengeance!

Fashion Flare award: I quite liked Mary's green hat!

Rock and a hard place award: Poor Audrey, she does love her grandson and she does feel sorry for him but even she knows David went too far and she took the last piece of his life away when she sacked him.

Contrived plot device: Do you really think Dennis would be stupid enough to pawn the ring with Tracy Barlow under Rita's nose?

 Prophetic award: Hayley leaving her anorak behind seemed prophetic.

Lines of the week:

Liz "My roots are here" (You take them wherever you go, my dear)
Hayley "Roy's a mad, impetuous fool and I love him!"
Roy "I have scheduled in room for spontenaity. There is a window in between 4:45 and 5:30"
Hayley "Is Simon Cowell's waistband really that high? A few more inches and he'll be talking out of his fly!"
Vicar: "Do you reject the devil? Do you repent?" (Kylie couldn't stand David's hypocricy and blew the whistle)
Kylie "Do you really want me to spell it out in front of everyone?" Norris "Well I think you should!"
Mary "Do you think all of this will impact on the buffet arrangements?"
Roy "I will say, performing the foxtrot with Norris was one of the stranger experiences of my life"
Roy "I very much doubt that President Kennedy had cause to consult her. And if he did, it's hardly an advertisement for her psychic abilities!"
Kylie "I'd still be living with a psycho, but as long as you're all right"
Steve "50 Shades of pie! That's my fantasy night in."
Roy "I'm talking" Hayley "But you're not listening"


Follow the Bluenose CorrieBlog on Twitter and Facebook

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...