Thursday 21 July 2016

Falling back in love with Coronation Street

(This post was originally posted by Chewy on the Coronation Street Blog in July 2016, reposted with permission.)

It's been a long while since I last posted here, but, I think I've started to fall back in love with Corrie, these last few weeks, while not perfect, are luring me back in.

The show really feels like it is starting to pick up pace again, and I'm getting excited for upcoming episodes. Friday's episodes were nothing short of amazing, and were fantastically written, directed and acted.

The strength of some of the more recent story lines can be boiled down to one thing - we're finally not being told what is going to happen next, it's great to finally see some unpredictable twists, I hope those in charge at Corrie keep this up, as it is more satisfying to watch, when you can't predict what happens next!

I'm also to see what changes the upcoming producer, Kate Oates will be bringing into the show, I hope we will be seeing some new and interesting story lines and characters!

David (Chewy)



Follow the Bluenose CorrieBlog on Twitter and Facebook

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...