Thursday 7 February 2013

Nick the Meerkat

I was browsing through my Facebook feed and came across a short discussion about the new ITV Corrie sponsors (In the UK), the Meerkats. General consensus was positive and the last comment made was by someone that thought that Nick resembled a meerkat. This is not a criticism, mind you. Meerkats are cute and although a bit on the thin side for my tastes, Ben Price is not a bad looking fellow.

He does remind me a bit of the animal, though, standing straight and tall, a slender build, with fair light brown hair not that far removed from meerkat fur colour. His eyes are close together and quite piercing, similar to the sharp, searching gaze of the animal and both look a bit world-weary. But then, having a mother like Gail can do that to you!


What do you think? I know I'll chuckle the next time Nick crosses his arms or pops his head up to look across a room or down the street.

Tongue firmly in cheek, no insult to Ben Price intended. 


Follow the Bluenose CorrieBlog on Twitter and Facebook

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...