Wednesday 9 April 2014

Sylvia won't return to Corrie says Stephanie Cole

(This post was originally posted by Flaming Nora on the Coronation Street Blog February 2013, reposted to this blog with permission.)

Stephanie Cole has confirmed that she has no plans to return to her role as Sylvia Goodwin on Coronation Street.

In an interview on ITV's Daybreak (by way of Digital Spy), Stephanie said this on live TV this week:

"I don't like being away from theatre too long, I don't like being away from telly too long. I adored my time on Corrie - great, wonderful actors, great crews and great scripts. And also, of course, Robert Vaughn as my love interest - it can't be bad, can it?"

What a massive shame she won't be back.  I miss her a lot and was hoping she would return one day to help Roy cope without Hayley.



Follow the Bluenose CorrieBlog on Twitter and Facebook

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...