Monday 2 March 2015

Corrie Canada weekly awards for Feb. 23 - 27


Musical ambience: "I'm Not In Love" as Kevin met up with Jenny for the first time and his leer certainly made that clear. 

Thicker than we thought award: Katy. totally believes Callum's gone legit.

Vocation award: Not only is being a vicar a calling, so is a builder. It's nice when you love your job.

Pear Shaped award: Owen's plan to keep the truth from the girls didn't pan out too well. But then, lies have a way of coming screaming out when you least want them to.

Geography Fail award: Jason thinks the Golden Gate bridge is in New York City.

Cat out of the Bag award: Linda dragged Owen's secret out of the bag.

Modern Man award: Sean orders food. Then tweets, instagrams, vines and photographs it and it goes cold before he gets to eat it!


Score one for Gail: Loved her pointing out Callum's inadequate bits!

Crush much award: Looks like yer man, Sam, has a wee crush on Sinead if the look on his face when she held hands with Ches was anything to go by.

Phrase of Doom award: "If Callum was going to do anything, he'd have done it by know" (ding, dong. And it ain't Avon calling)

Lines of the week:
Gail "When you've lived with a serial killer, confronting a drug dealer's a walk in the park!" (Top line!)
Mary to Julie "We must play to our strengths, and yours are stitching knickers and looking cheery in a cardi."
Faye to Anna "Stop fussing! Do you really think a hug's going to make it all better?" (in this case. No.)
Sally "They (the police) always pick on the middle class ones!" (to arrest)
Linda "I want a relationship with my daughters" Owen "By destroying mine?" (And who have you got to blame for that!)
Mary "My proverbial tether is at it's end"
Mary "I'm attracted to *clever* men! Dev??!!!" (with a hearty, and I believe sincere, LOL)
Izzy to Owen "You made me hate myself so you could be a hero?" (straight through the heart)
Jenny "My two least favourite words in the English Language. Messy. Divorce." (and so say we all)
Mary "I never stole anything in my life, apart from the odd heart"
Ga'Andy "If there's one thing I've learned in live, it's that honesty isn't always the best policy" (Um. yeah.)
Todd "My lips are sealed" (because he knows enough to stir up trouble now)


Follow the Bluenose CorrieBlog on Twitter and Facebook

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...