Monday 22 June 2015

Corrie apologises for forgetting Kev's dead baby son

(This post was originally posted by Flaming Nora on the Coronation Street Blog June 2015, reposted to this blog with permission.)

A few days ago we pointed out that Coronation Street had forgotten that Kevin Webster once had a baby son who had died.

Today, Coronation Street producer Stuart Blackburn has apologised, via The Sun.  And rightly so.

Stuart's apology in The Sun reads: “I would like to thank viewers who spotted our mistake. Our episodes go through many drafts and are scrutinised by many people, but on this occasion, we did make a mistake.”



Follow the Bluenose CorrieBlog on Twitter and Facebook

1 comment:

Robin said...

I'm gals they acknowledged the gaffe. But I am kind of disappointed Michael LeVel didn't remember. I know it's a job and Kevin Webster is not a real person, but I always hoped the actors felt like their character was their alter ego and thus somewhat existed in another universe :). when stuff like this happens it does reinforce that it's just lines on a piece of paper .... And that I might be to vested in these characters!!:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...