Thursday 29 March 2012

In defence of Peter and Carla

(This post was originally posted by me on the Coronation Street Blog in December 2011.)

There were quite a few negative comments about Peter and Carla on the Weekly Awards posting when I originally posted them for this week's Corrie over on the Coronation Street Blog in December. I'm sure there will be more to come over the next few weeks as we see this all unfold.

While I prefer Leanne and Peter, I really don't think this affair is as ill-conceived or cringeworthy as some people think. It's only my opinion of course, and you're all entitled to yours, but here's my take on it.

And for those of you that think it's even worse than the infamous Molvin pairing? You have short memories! ;)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...