Saturday 22 July 2017

Coronation Street's missed opportunities

(This post was originally posted by Flaming Nora on the Coronation Street Blog July 2017, reposted to this blog with permission.)


Anyone else wondering how different life might have been for both Johnny and Liz if they'd got together in Coronation Street?

It's something I've thought about many times before, but after last Friday night when Liz acted as Johnny's confidante in the back room of the Rovers, I began to wonder why Corrie didn't put these two powerhouses together.

Don't get me wrong. I love Johnny and Jenny together and there's drama ahead for that pair, I'm certain. Her wedding is one I Do Not want to miss.  But Liz and Johnny together could have worked, I feel and I'm going to put it down as one of Corrie's greatest missed opportunities.

Another missed opportunity, which I've blogged about earlier, has been not seeing Sean and Norris together at home. Their domestic set up could have been comedy gold and I'm sad we haven't seen it.







Tvor @tvordlj on Twitter

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The only missed opportunity is not having Sean hit by the Weatherfield Wayfarer.

Anonymous said...

TVOR, I agree that Johnny and Liz would make wonderful couple! Sorry if I am in the minority but I don't like Jenny at all and can't see her and Johnny going the distance.
I also don't understand why they haven't shown Sean and Norris together in the house.
I am a huge fan of Sean's and would love to see more of him!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...