Monday 24 July 2017

Corrie Canada Weekly Awards for July 17 - 21

Wrong End of the Stick Award: Gemma and Norris think Liz and Johnny are having it on. Or off. But Jenny should have known better than to believe Gemma's story.

Flat? What Flat? If Sally's lending Gina money for her flat/electricity bill, why isn't she actually living in the flat? The bills might be on her old place but I thought Sally arranged for a new council flat for her?

Styling award: Rosie's bling headphones!

I want the Internet Aidan's got: One login for the whole internet for shopping. Unless he uses the same one for every single e-retailer on his list?

False Hope award: Maria spotted Leanne comforting Eva and assumed Aidan finished with Eva.

Clueless award: You'd think Aidan would have the grace to wait for Eva to be completely out of the way before giggling over Maria's sexy texts.

Lines of the week:
Robert "I own a restaurant, I smell nice and I have excellent taste in shoes"
Tracy to Adam "I'm sure you'll both be very happy. Two psychos in domestic bliss"
Adam "How many second chances have people given you over the years?" Tracy "Loads. Because people are stupid. And nice. And I'm neither"
Mary to Norris "Did you come for a posy or just to mock?" (Actually, Norris was very kind to her)
Mary "Police crime scene tape always reminds me of Mother. She used to put it across my bedroom door when I was a child. Just to torment me."
David to Aidan "Your mistress is about to tell your girlfriend you can't keep it in your pants" Eva to Maria "I couldn't lie to your face, I'm not made that way" (Oh, that was a shot, and they both knew it)





Tvor @tvordlj on Twitter

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...