Wednesday 26 July 2017

Corrie baddie: "I had to change my appearance to hide from fans"

(This post was originally posted by Flaming Nora on the Coronation Street Blog July 2017, reposted to this blog with permission.)


Actress Rhea Bailey, who played baddie Caz Hammond in Coronation Street, says that she used to be shouted at the street by Corrie fans and when she left, she had to change her appearance to hide from fans.

In an interview with the Manchester Evening News, Rhea says:  “People were upset by Caz’s story and I would constantly have people shouting things at me in the street. I changed my hair to distance myself from the character. I’ve changed it back again now and as soon as I did people recognised me again."

Rhea is currently filming for the CBBC Victorian children’s drama Hetty Feather and the new Kay Mellor drama Girlfriends.







Tvor @tvordlj on Twitter

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...