Wednesday 12 July 2017

Watch: Coronation Street bloopers video

(This post was originally posted by Flaming Nora on the Coronation Street Blog June 2017, reposted to this blog with permission.)


I think we're all in need of a little something to cheer us up at the minute. Well, I know I am.  And ITV have provided just the thing to spread a few giggles.

It's a Corrie bloopers video. It's very short but good fun and you can watch it through the link below. There's a few different scenes were actors corpse and crease up, fluff their lines and generally mess about.  Well worth a little watch!









Tvor @tvordlj on Twitter

3 comments:

Daithi_c said...

Would love to see it,
but getting
This media could not be played.
:(

Tvor said...

How strange. I'm in Canada and I can click that link and see the video ok.

Daithi_c said...

Thankfully all the outakes (uncut)
are available on Youtube :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...