Monday 31 March 2014

Corrie Canada Weekly awards for March 24 - 28

Weird Science award: Curing a hangover by hanging upside down?

Super Builder award: Jason is going to do all the renovations, plumbing and wiring himself? Is he a certified electrician and plumber, too, now?

Blast from the past award: Jason wears Charlie Stubbs' toolbelt.

Red Rag to a Bull award: Phelan is really trying to make Gary lose his temper again.

Takes one to know one award: Owen knows very well Phelan is a bully.

Scarlett O'Hara award: Carla's avoiding the pregnancy test. She'll think about it tomorrow.

Phrase of Doom award: Tina "One minute you've got your arm round me and the next, you look like you could shoot me" (I don't like the sound of that!)

Naive award: Tina really thinks it's all going to end happy families.

Nosy Parker award: Fiz can't seem to keep out of Roy's space.

Coincidence award: Tyrone needs help at the garage and Steph's brother is a qualified mechanic. Sorted. Or soon to be. It's obvious.

Fashion award: Steve and Eileen's paper crowns in the taxi office.

Lines of the week:
Todd "Tony, have you ever read The Female Eunnuch" Tony "What's that like, Game of Thrones?"
Anna "It's a lesser spotted Cropper!"
Roy "Charity isn't without it's own conumdrums"
Sally "I've seen your 'couple of nights', they're like dog years!" (she's right!)
Julie "Right. Blue Sky thinking" Fiz "I'm not jumping out of a plane!"
Carla "Shut up! You sound like the inside of my head"
Steph "I might be a gob on a stick but I know how to be a good mate"
Peter "Do you think I'd risk all this for a bit of fun?" (yes)
Peter to Carla "I don't think I've ever been happier" (naturally, you've got it all, don't you?)


Follow the Bluenose CorrieBlog on Twitter and Facebook

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...