Saturday 8 March 2014

Todd the troublemaker

Blogger Graeme wondered why Marcus would be attracted to the unlikeable Todd.

It doesn't see out of the realms of possibility to me. Marcus is flattered and becoming physically attracted.

Why doesn't he notice that Todd is trouble? I've been thinking about that and came to one or two conclusions over here along with  a few ideas on how I see this playing out.

I'm actually enjoying the storyline even though I don't like Todd and am not meant to. I know that's sailing against the wind of disapproval for most of the readers that have commented here on this blog on this storyline but I do find it interesting and would even if Charlie Condou wasn't leaving. But that's just me.




Follow the Bluenose CorrieBlog on Twitter and Facebook

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...