If you remember, last year I had a series of posts looking at the top 12 faces of each Corrie decade - the 1960s, the 1970s, the 1980s, the 1990s and the 2000s. For the next 10 weeks or so, I’ll be looking at the top 12 faces of each year between 1960 and 2013.
With thanks to Corriepedia for the information.
In 1969, 104 episodes were broadcast.
- Elsie Tanner (88 episodes)
- Hilda Ogden (85 episodes)
- Ena Sharples (81 episodes)
- Jack Walker (81 episodes)
- Annie Walker (79 episodes)
- Stan Ogden (76 episodes)
- Ray Langton (74 episodes)
- Emily Nugent (73 episodes)
- Len Fairclough (73 episodes)
- Valerie Barlow (70 episodes)
- Ken Barlow (64 episodes)
- Minnie Caldwell (62 episodes)
Due to lack of space, Maggie Clegg fails to make the top 12, but she also appeared in 62 episodes.
Follow the Bluenose CorrieBlog on Twitter and Facebook