Tuesday 25 March 2014

Here's my take on Corrie lately

I thought it was time I had a good, long witter about current Coronation Street storylines. I've enjoyed pretty much all of it, to tell you the truth. I hate the Peter and Tina pairing but it's a classic soap storyline and it's kind of like watching another tram crash.

I'm really enjoying the Windass storyline with the creepy Phelan. The Conversation Street podcast folks made a great comparison between Phelan and another classic villain and I concur.  I'm really interested in where this is all going to end. The Windasses are already starting to implode. It's going to get far worse before it's over.

I don't even mind Sophie and Maddie though it's not for the two of them that I am enjoying watching it.There's been some funny scenes lately and I'm hoping the writing is turning around on that side of things.

You can read all the details over here.




Follow the Bluenose CorrieBlog on Twitter and Facebook

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...