As we know, Coronation Street is going to six episodes a week this autumn. In addition, new sets are being built and even a new street. The expansion will lead to more than 40 new jobs for crew and writers.
We've been blogging the changes as we hear about them, to keep everyone up to date with news as it comes in.
Now, here are all of the changes in one handy guide which we'll keep updated whenever we hear any more news.
Here's what we know so far.
- Executive Producer Kieran Roberts has promised more comedy and inclusion of characters that aren't used as much as they could be. He also says there will be a police station, a school and a court. Read more on that here.
- View the plans of the new police station here.
- More plans for Kitchener Street detailed here.
- Conversion of the Corrie brewery is taking place - details here.
- Building plans for set expansion have been submitted by ITV to Trafford Council - details here.
- Trafford Council planning website
NEW! Coronation Street Blog - the book.
A must for all Corrie fans!
Follow the Bluenose CorrieBlog on Twitter and Facebook