Over the last 10 weeks, Gemma and Michael over at Conversation Street, the Corrie podcast, have been keeping fit the Corrie way!
- In week one, they did the Vicky Binns work out
- In week two, it was the Kym Ryder work out
- In week three, it was the Angela Griffin work out
- In week four, it was the Beverley Callard work out
- In week five, it was the Debbie Rush work out
- In week six, it was Tina O'Brien, Lucy-Jo Hudson and Angela Griffin
- In week seven, it was Salsacise with Tracy Shaw
- In week eight, it was Fat Brenda's Big Fat Workout!
- In week nine, it was Vicky Entwistle's Weight Off Workout
- And the final week was Kym Marsh's Power Sculpt
Michael: The Unrelenting Enthusiasm And Dogged Determination Award For Always Trying His Best In Dance Workouts Even Though He Has All The Coordination Of Pat Phelan After Being Hit On The Head By A Brick
Gemma: The Roald Dahl Award For Best Imagination In Coming Up With Excuses As To Why She Doesn’t Have To Do Exercise Today
Fat Brenda: The Nobel Peace Prize For Not Suing Us When We Made An April Fools' Day Prank About Her Fake Fitness DVD
To find out more about our podcast, search for Conversation Street on iTunes, or go to conversationstreet.podbean.com. If you want to follow Gemwww.foodfashfit.comma’s blog, all about her fitness journey, and her love of food and fashion, head to www.foodfashfit.comNow we’ve completed our Corrie Fitness Programme, we’d like to give out some awards:
To find out more about our podcast, search for Conversation Street on iTunes, or go to conversationstreet.podbean.com. If you want to follow Gemma’s blog, all about her fitness journey, and her love of food and fashion, head to www.foodfashfit.com
My heartfelt thanks go to Gemma and Michael for the last 10 weeks worth of Corrie exercise blog posts. They've been huge fun to read!
Tvor @tvordlj on Twitter