Thursday 1 May 2014

Roy and Hayley's diary - a new, unofficial Coronation Street book

(This post was originally posted by Flaming Nora on the Coronation Street Blog April 2014, reposted to this blog with permission.)

Flaming Nora!  I've had a week unlike any other of my life.  This was the week when my first book was launched.

The book is "A Perfect Duet. The Diary of Roy and Hayley Cropper". With a foreword by Julie Hesmondhalgh (Hayley Cropper).  It is an unofficial Coronation Street companion.

My publisher (I've always wanted to say that) keeps me updated with Amazon rankings and this week the book jumped in immediately at Number 18 in Books - Fiction - Biographical Fiction.

The book is available to buy at Amazon (UK and Canada) and Waterstones.  And if you buy it directly from the publisher - FBS Publishing - you receive these artwork goodies too...


The book has been given a great deal of press coverage - if you'd like to see it all it's here.

I was also interviewed on BBC Radio Newcastle.  Listen to it here, I'm on at 53 minutes in. 

And I've been interviewed by the Conversation Street podcast team too.



Follow the Bluenose CorrieBlog on Twitter and Facebook

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...