If you remember, last year I had a series of posts looking at the top 12 faces of each Corrie decade - the 1960s, the 1970s, the 1980s, the 1990s and the 2000s. For the next 10 weeks or so, I’ll be looking at the top 12 faces of each year between 1960 and 2013.
With thanks to Corriepedia for the information.
In 2000, 216 episodes were broadcast.
1. Gail Platt (144 episodes)
2. Janice Battersby (143 episodes)
3. Natalie Barnes (137 episodes)
4. Martin Platt (131 episodes)
5. Linda Sykes/Baldwin (122 episodes)
6. Sarah Platt (120 episodes)
7. Mike Baldwin (116 episodes)
8. Steve McDonald (110 episodes)
9. Jim McDonald (108 episodes)
10. Tyrone Dobbs (107 episodes)
11. Duggie Ferguson (103 episodes)
12. Toyah Battersby (98 episodes)
Due to lack of space, Vera Duckworth and Geena Gregory fail to make the top 12, but they also appear in 98 episodes
Average age: 34
Note: To date, this is the last time Jim, Linda and Natalie appear in the top 12
Follow the Bluenose CorrieBlog on Twitter and Facebook