Wednesday 11 April 2012

Starting to love Kirsty and Natalie Gumede

Is Kristy a classic Corrie nutcase? Is she misunderstood?  Kirsty is now being portrayed as a controlling possessive woman who uses her power as a police officer to create havoc for Tina and she's isolating Tyrone from his mates. Not a good sign. But the more I watch, the more I enjoy watching Natalie Gumede playing Kirsty.

She's perfected the dagger shooting glares, the smug satisfaction of getting one over one others, but she also manages a little vulnerability once in awhile. I hope they don't make Kirsty into another of the classic nutters. I hope they build a few more layers into her character. Maybe I hope for too much in these days of sensationalism, but you never know. If the Powers that Be realize the fans like Natalie enough, they'll find a way to keep her.

Read more about my thoughts on Kirsty and Natalie here!




Follow the Bluenose CorrieBlog on Twitter and Facebook

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...